Shakedown 2.0?

This is my second test blog where you'll find news and opinions on the latest happenings surrounding the internet, technology, entertainment, et. al.
Why the name? "Shakedown" is a period of testing or trial journey undergone by a ship, plane or other craft before declared operational. 2.0 simply because it's my second trial blog [see the first blog here]

site stats

blog counter visits since 12/20/2007

Locations of visitors to this page

Entrecard can be quite addictive..

I first read about Entrecard on BlogComics, then Marhgil also joined and wrote an article about it. Seems like a lot of pinoy bloggers are already signing up and dropping their cards like crazy. Learning that this is a new and effective way of driving the needed traffic to my blog, I decided to join in.

Indeed there's a lot of interesting sites listed, just by viewing the Campaign tab I'm sure this will consume a lot of my time. Blogs are arranged to 40 categories.. from arts, to celebrities, humor, technology, politics, pets, religion, sports etc. I placed mine under Computers and Internet, I don't know if it's the right niche coz I'm also thinking of putting this blog under News and Media, Technology, and Pets. How about 'Self Improvement?' :)

I also checked those who have just recently joined, and guess who's next to me? Touched by an Angel! And the credits needed to advertise on her? just 2 credits (or was it 3?) Eniweys I advertised on her blog, all I have to do now is wait and hope that she'll notice and help a struggling noob like me ^_^

Okay, that's it.. I have to stop for now.. must take a break.. it's already past 9.. haven't eaten dinner yet.. must log out.. this is really getting quite addictive. So if you have a blog and haven't joined Entrecard yet, sign up now. It's FREE advertising, what's not to like in it?

--------------
technorati tags: , ,


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

2 comments:

noemi said...

OO nga. I enjoyed myself dropping onto different blogs. addicting. well since I am a newbie in this, it's just 2 credits to advertise but am fulll now. I think you're queued to January 5

boddah said...

Oo nga, I checked it, thanks po for the approval! Happy Holidays :)