Shakedown 2.0?

This is my second test blog where you'll find news and opinions on the latest happenings surrounding the internet, technology, entertainment, et. al.
Why the name? "Shakedown" is a period of testing or trial journey undergone by a ship, plane or other craft before declared operational. 2.0 simply because it's my second trial blog [see the first blog here]

site stats

blog counter visits since 12/20/2007

Locations of visitors to this page

PayPal at last!

After my Widgetbucks application has been approved.. I called Union Bank's customer service and asked for my visa electron expuse number, they gave it to me.. logged on to www.paypal.com.. and now, my PayPal account is finally verified.



It was like 5 or 6 years ago when I got my first EON card.. a colleague of mine suggested that I can use it to purchase online. I actually didn't use it, I just thought having a visa electron card on my wallet looks cool, and I can show it off to other friends while saying "May ganito ka? Cyber Account? Wala ka nyaaaaan.." :)

Five or six years later, when PayPal announced the good news that the Philippines can now receive payments, and that Visa Electron is supported.. I've decided to give it another try. A week before Christmas I applied for my second cyber card, and called this morning for my expuse (expanded use) number, a 4 digit number needed in verifying a PayPal account and also a requirement to lift the $100 sending limit in PayPal. After waiting several minutes for an agent to answer my call, I finally received my expuse number and walah! I am now a verified PayPal user.. w00t!

--------------
technorati tags: , , ,


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

0 comments: