Shakedown 2.0?

This is my second test blog where you'll find news and opinions on the latest happenings surrounding the internet, technology, entertainment, et. al.
Why the name? "Shakedown" is a period of testing or trial journey undergone by a ship, plane or other craft before declared operational. 2.0 simply because it's my second trial blog [see the first blog here]

site stats

blog counter visits since 12/20/2007

Locations of visitors to this page

My late(?) participation to Auction.ph's eMoney giveaway contest

Just passed by Yuga's blog and saw that only few participated on one of their raffles so they have to extend it until December 26. I was hesitant to join first since this blog is just new.. but they still need a couple of participating bloggers, so I decided to post an article about this contest.

The promo is called "The Php15,000 e-Money Giveaway" from Yugatech and Auction.ph there are three ways to win the contest and you can win Php300 worth of eMoney on each of them:

  • Spread the word (not the virus) just mention this contest on your blog (which is what I'm doing right now thank you very much);
  • Name your Gadget - wherein you just choose the gadget you want to get on their listings (unfortunately, I don't have the time to visit their website lately); and
  • Are you into Auctions? - mention your Auction.ph username and how long you've been a member. I actually joined Auction.ph when they first announced it on pex, and that was a long time ago, their daily e-Money raffles got my attention, but alas.. I forgot my username, even the email address i used to register. Guess I'll have to dig that one (or make a new account) in case I win here.
The second and third raffles are already finished and winners were already picked. So if you're like me who wanted to get some eMoney this holiday, you can still participate in the first raffle (Spread the word). Just like what the old folks used to say, "Huli man daw at magaling.. huli pa rin." (",)

--------------
technorati tags: ,


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

0 comments: