Shakedown 2.0?

This is my second test blog where you'll find news and opinions on the latest happenings surrounding the internet, technology, entertainment, et. al.
Why the name? "Shakedown" is a period of testing or trial journey undergone by a ship, plane or other craft before declared operational. 2.0 simply because it's my second trial blog [see the first blog here]

site stats

blog counter visits since 12/20/2007

Locations of visitors to this page

Received My Auction.ph Shirt

I just got the package containing the t-shirt that i won from Yugatech's New Year Giveaway Promo.



It wasn't me who received it but my neighbor who said the guy from Air21 actually delivered the package last Friday, unfortunately I'm not around that time. He returned again this morning.. and again I wasn't around so my neighbor picked it up on my part. Along with the white shirt is an auction.ph catalogue and a cardboard fan. Speaking of buying and selling on the web.. wala lang (",)


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

0 comments: